Give the ultimate gift of D’Orangerie: an uplifting, bright infusion of citrus and orange blossom to transport senses and connect with nature
This ultimate gift set includes
- A rich and indulgent bath oil to care for skin, body and mind
- 100% naturally fragranced vegetable wax candle and lead-free wick
- 100% naturally fragranced and carefully formulated hand and body wash
- 100% naturally fragranced and carefully formulated hand and body balm
Invite nature into your home and boost your senses with D'Orangerie - an uplifting, bright infusion of citrus and orange blossom
Home fragrance essentials at their absolute best with scents that will transport you to natures playground and the great outdoors.
The candle offers an impressive burn time of 40 hours, infused with natural fruits, berries and herbs.
The bath oil packed with passion fruit extracts and grape seed oils that care for every inch of your skin, whilst 100% natural fragrances indulge your senses and care for your body and mind.
The wash is SLS-free and enriched with pumpkin seed oil and glycerine to keep every inch of your hands and body feeling perfectly cleansed and hydrated.
The balm is enriched with chia seed oil, shea butter and oat extract to keep every inch of your hands and body perfectly nourished and hydrated.
The pH-perfect formulas inspired by nature respect the skins microbiome.
CHOOSE YOUR NATURAL FRAGRANCE
- D'Orangerie - an uplifting, bright infusion of citrus and orange blossom
- Herbanum - the purifying, botanical essence of fresh herbs and wild grasses.
- Arborealist - an intense and moody blend of woods and smoky green
Choose your scent and don't forget to trim your wick.
WHY IT MAKES THE EDIT
VERDEN (‘the world’ or ‘the earth’ in Danish) are dedicated to creating self-care rituals and reconnecting with nature. Rooted in 100% natural scents that evoke emotion and a sense of wellbeing.
100% Natural Fragrance | 100% Natural Product | 100% Recyclable Packaging | 6% Post Consumer Recycled Packaging | 100% Vegan And Cruelty Free
Shop the rest of the D'Orangerie Range here