Ross J. Barr Stomach Support is a unique blend of botanicals and nutrients created to help restore the natural balance of live bacteria for a healthy, happy gastro-intestinal tract.
- Restores the natural balance of live bacteria
- Help reduce bloating
- Relieves constipation
- Reduces fatigue
- Relieve irritable bowel syndrome symptoms
- Reduces sugar cravings
- Improve lacklustre skin
- Prevents yeast infections
This supplement helps to relieve symptoms such as bloating, constipation, fatigue, irritable bowel syndrome, sugar cravings, lacklustre skin, yeast infections and fatigue.
WHY THEY MAKE THE EDIT?
In Chinese medicine the stomach is considered the engine room of the body, powering all our functions. When it is working well, we have all the energy and enthusiasm we need. The problem is that modern life is not always conducive to a healthy gut – a diet that is too acidic, an excess of sugar or alcohol, use of antibiotics and stress can all disturb the microflora that ensure the optimum running of our engine.
Ross J. Barr Stomach Support contains eleven beneficial ingredients, including Caprylic Acid, a valuable fatty acid that has antibacterial, antiviral, anti-fungal & anti-inflammatory properties. Other ingredients include slippery elm, garlic, with its immunity boosting properties, the antioxidant Aloe vera, Pau d’arco, which can be effective for treating Candida, and Grapefruit seed, a powerful antioxidant which can help with inflammation. Together these ingredients offer a boost for the body and a remedy for the inevitable stresses of 21st century life.
Stomach Support Key Ingredients:
- Caprylic Acid: Antibacterial, antiviral, anti-fungal & anti-inflammatory properties
- Slippery Elm: Soothes mucous membranes lining the digestive tract
- Garlic: Immune building properties
- Aloe Vera: Antioxidant and soothing qualities
- Pau D'arco: Helps treat and prevent candida
- Grapefruit Seed: Antioxidant qualities and reduces inflammation