Last Updated: 14th November 2020
Personal Information we collect from you:
Full name, title, address, phone numbers and D.O.B. We do this when you register for an account with us or subscribe to receive feature editorials, news letters or updates
We will also have the information you have provided when you contacting us via email or phone.
Your IP address, technical information, browsing history and your basket contents whilst using our site helps keep your payment secure and helps our site perform better.
How do we use your information:
- To process and deliver on your order [Text Wrapping Break]
- To contact you should we need to follow up on your order [Text Wrapping Break]
- To verify your account[Text Wrapping Break]
- To personalise your on-line shopping experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.[Text Wrapping Break]
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.[Text Wrapping Break]
- To quickly and securely process your payments, preventing fraud. [Text Wrapping Break]
- To ask for ratings and/or reviews of our services or products [Text Wrapping Break]
- To share information with you that you have signed up to such as our editorials or news letters. [Text Wrapping Break]
- To notify you about changes to our services[Text Wrapping Break]
For any other reason which we deem necessary to enhance your experience of the Platform;
How do we protect your information?
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.[Text Wrapping Break]
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted. [Text Wrapping Break]
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.[Text Wrapping Break]
- All transactions are processed through a secured payment gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.[Text Wrapping Break]
Would we ever share your information ?
- In the event that we or substantially all of our assets are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.[Text Wrapping Break][Text Wrapping Break][Text Wrapping Break]
- Protection of Our Platform and Others. We release account and other Information when we believe such a release is appropriate to comply with the law and law enforcement investigations and to protect the rights, property or safety of our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for various reasons, such as fraud protection and credit risk reduction.[Text Wrapping Break]
How can you access and update your information?
Examples of information you can access easily update via our Platforms include:
- personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications and personalised advertising preferences);[Text Wrapping Break]
- payment settings (including credit card information); and[Text Wrapping Break]
- e-mail notification settings.[Text Wrapping Break]
You can opt-out of receiving future marketing communications from us at any time by adjusting your customer communication preferences, through the unsubscribe link within the email communication. For marketing via your mobile application, you will need to adjust your notifications settings in the general section of your mobile.
Also, our system may place cookies when you log on to our Platform and this is to ensure you have an enjoyable user experience and are able to utilise all aspects of the Platform. You may disable Cookies by changing the settings on your browser. If you disable Cookies, it will affect how our Platform works and you may not be able to access or use certain areas of our Platform or full functionality. For example, performance cookies collect information about how you use the Site, for instance, which pages you visit most often, which allows us to provide you with targeted and relevant choices that enhance your Site experience.
We may retain a copy of your Information for compliance reasons. When you update Information, we may retain a copy of the prior version for our records.
We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you can check our Platform frequently to see recent changes.
Delivery and Logistics partners:
In order for you to receive your goods, works with a number of delivery and logistics partners. We only pass limited information to them in order to ensure successful delivery of your order.
You should be aware that the internet is an insecure environment. We have implemented technology and employee policies to help safeguard your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use. We will continue to update these measures, as appropriate, when new technology becomes available.
How to contact to us?
If you have any concerns about your information on our Platforms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.